(via littlenekos)Source: theartofanimation
my most common asked question is always:
Tina, how do i get started in yoga?
but some people, like me, prefer to do yoga by themselves, without following a video. it’s much more customized, so you don’t feel overwhelmed. so, i decided to make a post containing yoga poses perfect for beginners of all kinds!
the links will be a step by step instructions of how to get into the pose as provided by yogajournal.com
Cow Face pose — wonderful stretch for the shoulders
Half Lord Of The Fishes pose — great for the back!
Lotus Pose — an essential pose
Chair pose — get ready to feel those thighs burn mhmm
High Lunge pose — another essential pose
Low Lunge pose — work dem thighs, girl
Standing Half Forward Bend — amazing stretch for hamstrings! feel the burn
Warrior I pose — works about everything!
Plank pose — essential pose
Cat pose — amazing stretch in the abdomen
Dolphin Plank pose — plank, but on forearms! works dem shoulders
Cobra pose — essential pose, with a cool name
Cow pose — feels amazing, ‘nuff said
Bridge pose — great back stretch!
Bow pose — more difficult, so don’t strain!
Child’s pose — feels great in between intense poses(also could be done with arms extended forward)
Corpse pose — pretty self explanatory
(when you’re ready!) INVERSIONS:
Plow pose — amazing for the back!
Supported Shoulderstand — loads of fun!
Supported Headstand — Use a wall until you’re ready! and kicking up is another way to get into this pose(as seen in all my videos heh)
With all these you could easily create your own yoga flows, and use them whenever you feel like doin’ some yoga.
Have fun on your journey!
lol stop changing the source(seriously my names on it u dumb)
(via healthy-satisfaction)Source: petrichorchatoyant
Natural health remedies
- Sunlight : sunlight is useful for fitness, endurance and muscle strength. Bask for a moment in the sun to soften and stretch the muscles, the sun also makes us sleep more soundly. Sunlight is a healing tool but can also be destructive. So don’t you reject the benefits of sunlight, but don’t be too excessive to enjoy the sun. Moderate is the key.
- Get enough sleep : Human need 7 to 8 hours sleep a day. When people do not get enough sleep, electrical waves in the brain will be slow and will reduce the productivity of more than four months. Sleep is a great body recovery. A good sleep is sleep before midnight.
- Eat more fiber : Fiber increases stool number and scrape the cancer-forming materials. Fiber also helps in the removal of cholesterol from the body via the bile in the digestive tract. Fiber protects us from various diseases such as heart attack, colon cancer, appendicitis, gall stones, varicose veins, diverticulosis of the colon, hernia and constipation.
- More water : Lack of water can lead to kidney infections and the risk of kidney stone formation. Drink a glass of water is like bathe your inside of body, it clears the stomach and eliminate the temptation to snack.
- Exercise daily : Lack of exercise can lead to a lot of diseases because blood circulation is not freely circulate. Exercise is the best medicine to reduce heart attacks, weight gain, high blood pressure and osteoporosis.
(via healthy-satisfaction)Source: fit-101
******SUPER EASY COOKIE BALL/CAKE POP RECIPE******
~Low Calorie~Low Fat~Low Sugar~Contains Fiber~Versatile~2 Ingredients~
CHEF/RECIPE BY: THEFITTY
One day I was experimenting with different foods and their textures when I stumbled across some foods that sat in back of the shelf, all lonely. And then a certain idea crossed my mind…I never thought of it before, and I’ve had countless recipe failures before,however I think this one will prove to be as successful as my “mashed potatoes” recipe!
- No Bake
- Easy to make
- Can be Gluten/Soy/Peanut/Dairy free
- So many flavours(mint, chocolate, pumpkin, etc, and it STILL only requires TWO ingredients) In my case, it was chocolate chip banana!
- No flour added
- No sugar added
- No oils added
- 2 Ingredients
- Contains Fiber
- Low Calorie
- Low Fat
- Low Sugar
- Great for parties
- Healthy and Nutrition
- Delicious & unbelievably sinless
NOM NOM I CAN EAT THESE FOREVER!
Nutrition: Per ball
Calories: 20-40 depending on size and base used Fat: <0.5g-1g Saturated fat: <0.25g Sugar: <2g Fiber: Around 1g-3g
How to store:
- Place in a refrigerator or freezer for 5 days tops.
- Approximately 10-15 minutes to make.
Ingredients and Method:
(via simple-sweets)Source: thefitty